- Wednesday, March 4, 2020 | Women’s Day: Fostering Innovation and Equality
- February 19, 2019 (Coulter 103, 3:30-5:15pm) — Ready, Set, Negotiate: A special workshop for graduating senior women students to develop negotiation skills.
- March, 2019 — Women’s History Month Tuesday Series
- April 4 — Killian 306F, 12:00-1:00pm: Informal mentee feedback session – this session will focus on getting your ideas in order to improve the mentoring program in the future.
- April 5 — Killian 102: A special workshop for graduating senior women students to develop negotiation skills. Participants are asked to bring a resume and laptop
- April 16— Bardo Art Center Atrium, 5:00-6:30pm: Come and join us for the annual AAUW Social!
- September 26 – HomeBase, Fall 2018 AAUW Social
- Wednesday, March 15th at 9-10:30a AAUW Networking Brunch
- Wednesday, September 6th at 9-10:00a Mentor Panel (for mentors only) (location: Catamount Room, UC)
- Thursday, September 14th at 4:30-6:00p Fall Social – Wine and Cheese Reception (location: tba)
- Wednesday, October 4th 9:00-10:00am Work Smart Salary Negotiation Workshop (Blue Ridge Conference Room A)
- Wednesday, November 1st 2:00-6:00pm Bring Your Brave Face! 2017 Non-Profit Leadership Forum, hosted by WNC Non-Profit Pathways at Double Tree Biltmore Hotel
- Friday, November 3rd 8:30-9:30am Young Professional of Asheville (YPA) is hosting Amy Climer, PhD at the Asheville Chamber of Commerce
- Saturday, November 4th 9:30am-3:30pm Women & Mindfulness Workshop: Nurturing the Self, taught by Sarah Shoemaker & Samata DeCori at Odyssey Community School
- Tuesday November 7th 3:00-5:00pm Tenacious Tuesdays: Social Enterprise Models (B-Corp), hosted by FemCity Asheville at Pack’s Tavern, free and open to all women
- Wednesday November 8th 6:30-8:00pm When Women Lead: A Panel Discussion, hear from Mayor Esther Manhemier, Chancellor Mary Grant, and Our VOICE Angelica Wind, at UNC-A
- Tuesday November 14th 8:40-9:30am The Breakfast Club: Women’s Accountability Circles, FemCity Asheville networking for business women, at Habitat Tavern and Commons
- Thursday November 16th 8:30-9:30am CEO Intensive: Social Entrepreneurship (4-Part Series), taught by Dr. Lisa Fournier of Lenoir-Rhyne University, hosted by WEWNC and FemCity Asheville
- Thursday November 16th 5:30-7:30pm REAL Women. REAL Money Stories. Hosted by OnTrack WNC’s Women’s Financial Empowerment Center, held at THE BLOCK off Biltmore
- Tuesday November 28th 8:00-11:00am WomanUp Celebration & Awards Ceremony at Crowne Plaza Resort, hosted by the Asheville Chamber of Commerce
- Wednesday November 29th 11:30am-1:00pm Lightning Lunches: Speed Dating for Lady Bosses, professional networking luncheon for women, hosted by FemCity Asheville
- Thursday November 30th 8:00-10:00am Goalfriends Breakfast, small groups of women that gather monthly to share & mentor, hosted by WNC Woman at Asheville Event Center
- Women of Western Professional Development Workshop: Bridging the Gender Communication Gap: Strategies for Building Women’s Communication Competencies by our own Dr. Betty Farmer, Professor of Communication. Western Carolina University – Cullowhee Campus, Friday, February 23rd from noon to 2:00pm
Killian 102. Western Carolina University – Biltmore Park Instructional Site, Friday, March 2nd from noon to 2:00pm, Biltmore Park, Room 346.